Heart related, bowel related what is related here?

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
baritaki

by baritaki on Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:29 am

Heart related, bowel related what is related here?

Hello there! This is my first time here. I would like to share with you some health issues that throuble my mind.
Generally, my health condition is considered to be ok. I do have hiatal hernia, i do have gerd and i do have one thyroid nodule 9mm but i do not take medication. I am 37 years old, woman. Since i was 24 my first pvc's came into my life.
This is a matter that always bothers me. Ihave done many ultrasounds, electrocardiograms, holters and so on. I have an unnoticeable mitral valve escape and the same to the pulmonary valve, but the doctors say that is benign, and everyone could have this. My pvc's they say are to little. According to my last holter i had about 180 pvc's and some ventricular extra beats. One doctor told me once that he noticed different pgysiology to two of them but he didn't tell me more. He just told me to keep stress out of my life. Generally i have stress almost all the time, especially health and money stress. But lately i have some weird symptoms. lets say yesterday i woke up and tried to make my bed. I bent over and the tachycardia began for 1 - 2 minutes or less and i felt like chocking in my throat. Then it stopped and i kept doing my housework. Generally these days my bowel was irritated. i think it was because of the milk with cereals i had. i also have a really bad posture. The day before that, three or four times that i needed to bend over to get something i had some pinches on my chest, for seconds. Also, the last one or two months, i get a weird feeling on my chest for little time like 15 or 20 seconds or even less. I can not count. It is not smushing, it is not something like pressure on it, it is not stabing. It is weird. I may say that sometimes it is not something like burning feeling, but much smoother in the abdominal area and over the chest bone and it stops before throat. I can not understand what happens to me. Sometimes happen when i am frustrated, or even when i just sit on my computer. it does not have any pattern i think.
i hope i can get any idea from you.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:31 pm

Re: Heart related, bowel related what is related here?

Hello and very sorry to hear about your concerns. We do have a clinic in April around bowel issues where you can ask our expert panel your questions...however we would always suggest if you do have concerns that you seek medical advice as soon as possible again. Here is the link to the clinic - http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/on ... s_2018.php

Hope you can find some answers soon!
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts