Mom troubled with Knee pain

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
barbaraalbertson89

by barbaraalbertson89 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:58 pm

Mom troubled with Knee pain

My mom is troubled with knee pain and she is troubled while walking. She is planning to get an appointment in a nearby clinic with a registered physiotherapist. She was having an unbearable pain after the accident. Then after the surgery, she thought of giving physical therapy a chance. But the problem now is she went to certain physiotherapy centres. But it couldn't give her good results. My bf told me about a clinic and about a registered physiotherapist. He shared the recovery story of his aunt and I found it quite reliable. I'm planning to take an appointment over there. Can someone help me by sharing the views on this?

lucylinda

by lucylinda on Mon May 28, 2018 6:04 am

Re: Mom troubled with Knee pain

Did you try seeing a chiropractor?

britycole6690

by britycole6690 on Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:53 am

Hi! Are you interested in possible natural remedies?? My husband and I started taking this supplement called protandim for pain and his is chronic. We have found some real relief using this and the ingredients in it are proven to help with so many things it’s pretty interesting. Anyways I can share some stuff I have found on it if your interested :)

Scott Edwards

by Scott Edwards on Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:02 am

There are many options for treating knee pain but It completely depends upon the condition of knee. But according to my experience I got injured and my Knee condition was not good after many treatments but after appointment with chiropractor and few sessions with him. My knee is completely fine.

4 posts