Need help in quitting smoking

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
KindMargo

by KindMargo on Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:40 am

Need help in quitting smoking

Hi guys.
Hope for your understanding and support. I'm on my way to quitting smoking and I'm almost ready to give up. I became so nervous and aggressive. I can't control my emotions. Then I started eating too many sweets. None of these options is appropriate for me. I don't want my close people suffer from me.
I was trying to find some information on the Internet. I've found a site Vapingdaily. It's about everything connected with vaping.
I've realized that it can be a good alternative.
Have someone tried vapes? Because I'm a little afraid.
Would be grateful for any help.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:58 pm

Re: Need help in quitting smoking

Hi KindMargo,

Welcome to the talkhealth forums.

Trying to quit smoking can be very difficult, and it may be worth seeking advice from your GP or pharmacist who may be able to provide you with additional support tools or treatments to help you break the habit.

We actually have a blog post about whether e-cigarettes do help you kick the habit here: http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/bl ... the-habit/

Do let us know how you get on.

The talkhealth Team
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Jasmine_Piterson

by Jasmine_Piterson on Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:39 am

My friend sucessfully ended smoking, but he is on VAPE and he uses it alot. I guess it's can be an option for mostly who struggle with that issue. I'm personally ended smoking w/o any specialls, just by my willpower.

ericpartlu

by ericpartlu on Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:51 am

Quitting smoking is really a tough challenge for everyone. Just opt for the smoking alternatives, which takes you out from the smoking taste. That's the much effective ways for you to come out from the smoking habits. ;)

4 posts