How to control high blood pressure

Moderator: talkhealth

16 posts
Selenahudson

by Selenahudson on Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:10 am

How to control high blood pressure

My mom is a 45-year-old and she suffering high blood pressure problem in last 4 year. Medicine is continuing taking but the BP is 140/80. Can we control the high BP from using home remedies, if yes so, please tell me?

bobbyg1229

by bobbyg1229 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:40 pm

Re: How to control high blood pressure

Hello Bobbyg1229 here! I have had a history of High blood pressure. I refuse to take meds for this or almost anything! I'm a true believer of natural cures and remedies!. I ran across this book searching for a natural way to lower my blood pressure. this book called The Lost Book Of Remedies and the book has a recipe for a natural way to lower your blood pressure and keep it there! I have taken this for 4 months now and ALL my blood numbers are within normal range! . i have also taken a recipe for gout and helped my uncle to have no more gout!. So many recipes are in this book of lost remedies I truly hope this is what you're looking for! I know we enjoy having it! my medicine cabinet has shrunk A LOT!
Last edited by talkhealth on Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: URL removed as contained advertising from outside sources

RalphMcDonald

by RalphMcDonald on Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:58 am

In case of blood pressure lifestyle plays an important role in treating it. If you are looking for something that can help your mother, tell her to do lifestyle changes that can make to lower BP and keep it in the range. Some of these lifestyle changes are follows:
Exercising daily about 30 to 60 minutes.
Follow DASH diet which includes fruits, veggies and whole grains.
Try to lose excess weight.
Reduce stress as it can temporarily raise BP

AngelaMCGF

by AngelaMCGF on Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:17 pm

bobbyg1229 wrote:Hello Bobbyg1229 here! I have had a history of High blood pressure. I refuse to take meds for this or almost anything! I'm a true believer of natural cures and remedies!. I ran across this book searching for a natural way to lower my blood pressure. this book called The Lost Book Of Remedies and the book has a recipe for a natural way to lower your blood pressure and keep it there! I have taken this for 4 months now and ALL my blood numbers are within normal range! . i have also taken a recipe for gout and helped my uncle to have no more gout!. So many recipes are in this book of lost remedies I truly hope this is what you're looking for! I know we enjoy having it! my medicine cabinet has shrunk A LOT!
Thank you for this interesting, this book is out of stock on Amazon at the minute but found some details of the dash diet as mentioned by next poster. See how we go.

saleem000

by saleem000 on Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:01 pm

21st century made life such fast that humans became more like a machine. They work enthusiastically but forgot about the maintenance of health. In result, many serious medical complications are roaming the planet. Blood pressure problem is one of them. Now Very few people are fortunate enough having blood pressure within the normal range of 70/180 mmHg. Others are victims of elevated or lowered blood pressure. The abnormal types of blood pressure surely are not a friend of human and invite other health problems like chronic artery disease, heart problem, heart attack, paralysis, stroke and brain damage. So do not allow this to attack and be prepared to fight against it. Here are some natural ways which will be your best weapons in this fight.

Eat Healthily:
Healthy diet intake is the most important step to take for the controlling of blood pressure giant. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables and avoid highly salted and sugary foods. Junk food and processed or cane foods should also emit from the diet chart. Spices are delighted but not more than your health to decrease the level of spices in your cooked foods. Consumption of adequate amount of water will also help to regulate the blood pressure level. For more detailed directions in this regard book an appointment with a dietician in Islamabad and get yourself a personalized diet plan.

Maintain Healthy Body Weight:
Healthy body weight is necessary to keep the blood pressure within the normal range. Maintain the overall body weight within the normal range and especially take good control of your belly fats. The increased waistline is directly associated with the risk of elevated blood pressure. And underweight persons are at the risk of decreased blood pressure. To maintain your healthy body weight according to your age, gender, and height.

Exercise Regularly:
Regular exercise will not only help to maintain healthy body weight but also aids to normal circulation of the blood. When the blood circulates at its normal pattern in blood vessels the chance of getting increased or decreased blood pressure almost reaches null. So walk at least half an hour in morning and evening. Adopt some appropriate exercise and make active changes in your sedative lifestyle especially if your work is table based.

Sleep Properly:
Proper sleep of 6 to 8 hours is really vital for all body functions. The continuous regular sleep pattern of night keeps your heart rhythms and blood pressure accurately correct. When you skip night sleep or sleep at irregular times it disturbs your normal blood circulation pattern and may result in above or below the range blood pressure. So if you want to keep your blood pressure in your control never compromise on your proper sleep.

Avoid Stress:
It seems that stress is the essential part of modern living. But keep it at distance for the maintenance of blood pressure level. To take your life seriously and responsibly is quite a good thing but it should not cross the limits. Do not over think the situations, never get the stress of bad happenings. Just work your best and be happy with your life earnings. Start enjoy the moments and get rid of worries, it will manage your blood pressure.

drmohansingh

by drmohansingh on Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:20 pm

Walk and exercise regularly. Exercise is one of the best things you can do to lower high blood pressure
Reduce your sodium intake. Salt intake is high around the world. ...
Drink less alcohol
Eat more potassium-rich foods
Cut back on caffeine
Learn to manage stress
Eat dark chocolate or cocoa
Lose weight.

jacklury

by jacklury on Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:26 am

You have high blood pressure? Take advice to your doctor, “and you need to lower it to avoid some very serious things that high blood pressure can lead to, like strokes and heart attacks.” Many people can reduce their high blood pressure, also known as hypertension, exercise and walking both are important for BP. You have to also use good medication for solve your problems

jacklury

by jacklury on Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:15 am

Selenahudson wrote:My mom is a 45-year-old and she suffering high blood pressure problem in last 4 year. Medicine is continuing taking but the BP is 140/80. Can we control the high BP from using home remedies, if yes so, please tell me?
You have to Remember listed below thing
  • Reduce your sodium intake.
    Walk and exercise regularly
    Take medicine daily as per doctor's advice.
    Eat more potassium-rich foods.

andrewwalker

by andrewwalker on Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:16 am

Try these remedies to control high blood pressure :

1. Walk and exercise regularly. Exercise is one of the best things you can do to lower high blood pressure.
2. Reduce your sodium intake. Salt intake is high around the world.
3. Drink less alcohol.
4. Eat more potassium-rich foods.
5. Cut back on caffeine.
6. Learn to manage stress.
7. Eat dark chocolate or cocoa.
8. Try meditation or deep breathing
9. Cut added sugar and refined carbs
10. Quit smoking

eblclinic
Location: 2389 Major Mackenzie Drive, Unit 301, Maple, Ontario, Canada

by eblclinic on Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:40 am