Tea and Weight Loss

Moderator: talkhealth

10 posts
Lydia Fergie

by Lydia Fergie on Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:55 am

Tea and Weight Loss

Hi, I wanted to know if you agree there are teas that help with weight loss. I'm 50 and it has been difficult. I wrote on it here https://wordpress.com/post/triniartstudio.org/679, but wanted to know what you think.

[https://hop.clickbank.net/?affiliate=ID ... or=redteax][/code]

Amrita Dawan

by Amrita Dawan on Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:56 am

Re: Tea and Weight Loss

Hi,
I have found your very interesting and useful to many people.
As per my knowledge it is possible to decrease the weight with the help of tea. there are the three different types of teas which are green tea, white tea and Oolang tea.
I thick this information helps you

James Phangiso

by James Phangiso on Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:04 pm

I have heard about raw tea does help to lose weight. You should try this and let see the results.

LloydThoman

by LloydThoman on Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:11 am

Yes, I have heard about raw tea and green tea.

RajinderSingh

by RajinderSingh on Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:53 am

green tea can help you lose weight but it also provides exercise and yoga.

paulgonzales86

by paulgonzales86 on Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:35 am

Tea is one of the best remedies for weight loss. There are many types of tea available but i am mentioning some important types of tea such as green tea, herbal tea, Black tea. Because it contains caffeine which helps to boost metabolism and give you strength to do an exercise. You have to do some little exercise like walking, running etc. This gives you very effective results.

drrajindersingh

by drrajindersingh on Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:40 am

Green tea is best for fat loss.. You can also drink coffee as your post workout..It will help you a lot with your fat loss.

RalphMcDonald

by RalphMcDonald on Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:32 am

The answer is yes. Some of the studies say that tea has many health benefits but the most common is that tea like green tea, white tea, and oolong tea are very effective in losing weight in natural way. Drinking tea helps you to lose weight naturally without any side effects. But it is important for tea to show effect you should stay away from the fatty meals or foods and should follow a sensible diet plan and exercise.

RalphMcDonald

by RalphMcDonald on Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:35 am

The answer is yes. Some of the studies say that tea has many health benefits but the most common is that tea like green tea, white tea, and oolong tea are very effective in losing weight in natural way. Drinking tea helps you to lose weight naturally without any side effects. But it is important for tea to show effect you should stay away from the fatty meals or foods and should follow a sensible diet plan and exercise.

RumiChandal

by RumiChandal on Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:11 am

Health benefits of green tea

Green Tea is certainly helps in weight loss by increasing your metabolism.Green tea is also good for
dental health like protecting against cavities,bad breath,gum diseases.
Last edited by talkhealth on Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: URL removed

10 posts