experience with dental implants

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
helerjoey

by helerjoey on Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:43 am

experience with dental implants

"I had undergone a dental implant last month. I lost my tooth after a bad accident happened last year. The accident really shook me that I couldn't do anything well. I didn't go to the dentist until a year but after that things got worse. The discoloration, numb at the tooth end started to make a big difference. I didn't feel good about it. It was a 5 session treatment. The Doctor gave me full details of how to take care of the implants after surgery and told me about the consequences. Nothing is there to be worried about but I really want testimonials from the people about the after-effects of dental implants. Can anyone share their experience? It would be really helpful.
Thank you
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed

elegantdentcare

by elegantdentcare on Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:16 pm

Re: experience with dental implants

Dear helerjoey
Most people who do not have a dental implant experience have anxiety and fear of implant surgery.
The implant steps are very easy and painless. Implant for a lost teeth is a miracle. The most important thing is that if a dental implant surgeon has enough science and experience and use the right type of implant, it is the best treatment for anesthesia and an excellent, easy and very useful experience for patients.
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed

2 posts