Want to loose weight

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
Sir James Watson

by Sir James Watson on Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:12 am

Want to loose weight

Hi, I am a software engineer by profession. And I have to do a lot of work by mind that why I feel myself idle sitting o chair all day long causing weight gain. How can I lose my weight anyway while adopting such a routine?

Any medicine or exercise that may help in losing weight? Please suggest!!

drrajindersingh

by drrajindersingh on Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:04 am

Re: Want to loose weight

Eat low Calorie diet in a day.
Exercise daily
Drink Plenty of water
Take some Fat burning supplements after consulting your physician.

Try these methods and you will start to lose weight in no time

Online Health Education

by Online Health Education on Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:50 am

No tricks, no lies– simply 7 science-based nutrition techniques to jump-start your lose weight.
If you wish to increase your self-confidence ASAP, your best option is to change your expectations and your mindset, not your weight.
That stated, there are methods you can beat the bloat and enhance the method you feel when time is of the essence– and you do not need to starve yourself, buy hazardous weight-loss supplements, or double up on exercises to accomplish outcomes.
Rather, attempt this versatile technique that lets you select from weight-loss effective tips or ideas that work however will not totally destroy your life.
1. Try to build a better breakfast to lose weight instantly:
All meals are very important, however breakfast is exactly what assists you begin your day on the ideal track. Breakfast improves your metabolic process instantly. By beginning your day with a balance of carbohydrates and lean protein, you can actually enhance calorie burn throughout the day by accelerating your metabolic process.
The very best, heartiest breakfasts are ones that will fill you up, keep you pleased, and ward off yearnings later on in the day. Goal to consume anywhere in between 400 and 500 calories for your breakfast, and ensure you’re adding a source of lean protein plus filling fat and fiber. Beginning your day with a blood sugar-stabilizing mix of nutrients will assist you lose weight without sacrifice.
More ;) :
Last edited by talkhealth on Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: URL removed

VikramSidhu

by VikramSidhu on Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:11 am

Over-weight is the most common issue in both men and women. Avoid Fast food. Eat low-calorie. Do exercise daily. Drink green tea.

4 posts