general health discussion

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
sonson012

by sonson012 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:48 am

general health discussion

Hi,

I am a 33 year old, (usually) very healthy woman. I am physically pretty fit and only slightly overweight. I have no known chronic diseases besides anxiety/panic disorder which is managed with exercise, yoga, diet, and benzodiazepines.

A few weeks ago, I sustained a fever between 101 and 104 F for 5 days, experienced nausea, vertigo, loss of appetite, severe migraine, light and sound sensitivity, body aches, stiff joints and neck, and a rash that appeared to look like a bruise behind my kneecaps, but was definitely a rash because it disappeared overnight when given antibiotics. (I am attaching an image.)

I was tested for everything under the sun via CT scans, blood tests, spinal taps, swabbing. I was tested for influenza, HIV, herpes, all of the other STD's, Lymes, Ricketssia, full blood work up several times over the course of my hospitalization, etc. I had a succession of diagnosis including febrile disease to viral meningitis to suspected typhus fever. I was administered a full 10 days of doxycycline and also an antiviral for good measure. I have not been abroad recently. The attack of this illness was severe, violent, and almost took my life. I was left extremely exhausted and bedridden for 12 days after the hospitalization. My infectious disease doctor in Los Angeles still has no clue what it was.

I was in the step at LA West in LA for 5 days.

I am on my fourth day out of bed. Slightly less energy than usual but generally feeling pretty great by comparison. Has anyone here ever heard of anything like this or have a suggestion on how to research this?

Thank you..https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/ ... post&f=814

billymackes09

by billymackes09 on Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:26 pm

Re: general health discussion

You can try doing naturopathic medicine to cure illness. As natural medicine is really effective in staying healthy.
We provide Natural Healthcare Services for your various needs. Visit our Home Page/Website for more information.

URL: naturopathic medicine North York

3 posts