Migraine!!!

Moderator: talkhealth

7 posts
Vivienne08

by Vivienne08 on Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:46 am

Migraine!!!

My mom died because of a brain tumor. At first, she is experiencing severe headache from time to time. We went to a doctor to ask what's happening to her but they said its only a migraine, so he gave medicine to cure the pain. She was bedridden at that time. 1 month later when were busy on something i heard my mom shout because of her head and that point we ran to the nearest hospital but sadly her journey is over. Yes, she died when that thing happens to her. We don't know if who's fault is that because the doctor in that hospital told us she has a brain tumor and all this time we only know that its a simple migraine. It's been 11 years now but i still remember what happened to her. I am experiencing migraine now and i am afraid maybe one of these days it can happen to me also. But i read an article that maybe marijuana can cure a migraine, i don't know if this thing works so i want an opinion here. If somebody uses it already? Can you help me with this?
Last edited by talkhealth on Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed per our terms & conditions

kkristy48

by kkristy48 on Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:39 am

Re: Migraine!!!

Migraine is a complex condition with a wide variety of symptoms. For many people the main feature is a painful headache. Other symptoms include disturbed vision, sensitivity to light, sound and smells, feeling sick and vomiting.
Over-the-counter (OTC) medications effective for treating migraines include:
1.naproxen
2.ibuprofen
3.acetaminophen

eblclinic
Location: 2389 Major Mackenzie Drive, Unit 301, Maple, Ontario, Canada

by eblclinic on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:58 am

A migraine is a primary headache disorder characterized by recurrent headaches that are moderate to severe.There are variety of symptoms sensitivity to light, sound and smells, distorted vision, vomiting etc.

Medications that can cure migraine are -
1. Pain relievers
2. Triptans
3. Dihydroergotamines (D.H.E. 45, Migranal)
4. Opioid medications
5. Anti-nausea drugs

AprylD44

by AprylD44 on Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:38 pm

I suffered from frequent and severe migraines. I take Imatrex when I get them which works most of the time but better yet about two years ago I started taking Magnesium and B2 daily at the recommendation of a doctor and I have gone from having 4-8 a month to maybe 1 a month.

You should see a neurologist though just to confirm that you actually have migraines and there is nothing else causing the pain.....

Cannabeme

by Cannabeme on Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:16 am

I have found marijuana to be a reliable tool in migraine relief as well as helpful in aborting migraines at the onset. I also suffer from anxiety and it always relieves panic attacks as well as aids in lifting depression. I am looking forward to the day it is legal everywhere in the US and the stigma is gone.

sandler206

by sandler206 on Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:54 am

Migraine has been synonymous with my life since I was 9 years old. I would always get sick from the heat or bright light, feel dizzy and lightheaded. My mother also has Migraine so she knew that the headaches I was experiencing were not normal and took me to see a neurologist who ran some tests and confirmed that I have Migraine. I was put on medication for 2 years and it helped me to control my frequent Migraine attacks. Now, I am 26 and follow a strict physical exercise routine to have control over my migraine attacks. Though I have to take my prescribed medicine if it gets severe.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:57 pm

Vivienne08 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:46 am
My mom died because of a brain tumor. At first, she is experiencing severe headache from time to time. We went to a doctor to ask what's happening to her but they said its only a migraine, so he gave medicine to cure the pain. She was bedridden at that time. 1 month later when were busy on something i heard my mom shout because of her head and that point we ran to the nearest hospital but sadly her journey is over. Yes, she died when that thing happens to her. We don't know if who's fault is that because the doctor in that hospital told us she has a brain tumor and all this time we only know that its a simple migraine. It's been 11 years now but i still remember what happened to her. I am experiencing migraine now and i am afraid maybe one of these days it can happen to me also. But i read an article that maybe marijuana can cure a migraine, i don't know if this thing works so i want an opinion here. If somebody uses it already? Can you help me with this?
marijuana seems to cure migraines and put someone in the state of mental relaxation and tranquillity at first but exchanges the relief for something more deadly over time. I would not recommend it.

7 posts