Massage therapy for muscle pain

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
Tamykhun

by Tamykhun on Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:19 am

Massage therapy for muscle pain

Hello everyone,

Recently, I went to a sports competition. And became the winner of a 400m running race. The competition was tight. But I managed to run very fast and reached the finish line. Now, I am not feeling well. My body is paining. Especially, my muscles.

My sports coach suggested me to do massage therapy. He recommended a registered clinic providing massage therapy services. Had anyone done massage therapy here? How was use your experience? Was it helpful to you? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thanks!
Last edited by talkhealth on Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:31 pm

Re: Massage therapy for muscle pain

Hi Tamykhun

Thank you for your post and congratulations on your win!

Please have a look at our pain forum, https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/f ... .php?f=115 which you may find helpful. We are also opening an online clinic for pain management in October, we've included the link so you can have a look and see how to sign up to ask our expert's your questions, http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/on ... s_2019.php.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:29 pm

Tamykhun wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:19 am
Hello everyone,

Recently, I went to a sports competition. And became the winner of a 400m running race. The competition was tight. But I managed to run very fast and reached the finish line. Now, I am not feeling well. My body is paining. Especially, my muscles.

My sports coach suggested me to do massage therapy. He recommended a registered clinic providing massage therapy services. Had anyone done massage therapy here? How was use your experience? Was it helpful to you? Please share your opinions and suggestions.

Thanks!
The good news is that massage therapy is in the dozens and dozens in just one city.
Good luck and well done, to become a winner is never easy, even in life being a winner is not easy.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:33 pm

Tamykhun wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:19 am
Hello everyone,

Thanks!
This is something normal that happens. I used to have this problem when running, the more often you work the body the more potential you have and the fitter the body will become. Just have lots of rest. Your body needs rest.

4 posts