Need Help! Heart Issue/ Headaches

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
jtmreb123

by jtmreb123 on Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:10 pm

Need Help! Heart Issue/ Headaches

Headaches, severe, no pain relief from any pain killers or regular headache medicine. Heart condition, heart murmur, suffered a TIA a year ago, take metoprolol 50m 2 times a day. Very week, dizzy at times, constant pain in head, ER Doctor thinks I should see my cardiologist, concern that lack of blood flow/oxygen to the brain could be causing the pain. Took nitroglycerin tablet few weeks back because of chest pain, tightness.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:42 am

Re: Need Help! Heart Issue/ Headaches

Hi jtmreb123

Thank you for your post. We would definitely recommend you follow your doctor's advice and visit the cardiologist.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:28 pm

jtmreb123 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:10 pm
Headaches, severe, no pain relief from any pain killers or regular headache medicine. Heart condition, heart murmur, suffered a TIA a year ago, take metoprolol 50m 2 times a day. Very week, dizzy at times, constant pain in head, ER Doctor thinks I should see my cardiologist, concern that lack of blood flow/oxygen to the brain could be causing the pain. Took nitroglycerin tablet few weeks back because of chest pain, tightness.
I am sure there are ways to bring oxygen to the brain. What about lots of water or exercise. Do what your doctor advised i am sure they know best.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:32 pm

jtmreb123 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:10 pm
Do a lot of running and jogging, it should help with blood flow and it relaxes the brain. Its good to also try supplements. Jogging should be done in ease. You do not want to over work the body, perhaps fast walking often will do the trick.

4 posts