Unsure if I'm on the right site this is about sex

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
Subzero150

by Subzero150 on Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:58 am

Unsure if I'm on the right site this is about sex

Recently my wife and I have had trouble with sex. I have a high sex drive and for a while my wife says she felt pressured ect so we came up with a code for no she doesn't want it as she sometimes likes the chase. Only issue now is from the pressure and daily stress she doesn't feel horny any more well she does I can get her moaning and wanting it but her wanting flicks off like a switch where she pushes me away this seems to be a reoccurring thing where she's having fun but then when she starts to feel it more and then stops me.

We don't know how to over come this she wants to do it but it feels pressurised either way now. It's as if we've built this up. And she always thinking of things which stops her from enjoying the moment.

We are unsure how to over come this she says she wants it and the other night she was wanting it I was biting her back and she was pushing against me I kept going then after a while I move my hand down to her vagina all was OK then suddenly she tightened up and pushed me away after a few mins she was moaning again as I kept kissing her back and biting she started to get horny again but again instant stop once I put my hand down there. I can rub her clit with out issue sometimes but penetration seems like a no go

Can anyone help or suggest something we can do as a couple to work through this as we both love each other and don't want to break up over this.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:15 pm

Re: Unsure if I'm on the right site this is about sex

You need more intimacy within your relationship. It may be that you might need to put her in the mood for it. You cant just say lets have sex, that works with strangers about partnerships work differently. I wish you luck. Remember there are aphrodisiacs too.

2 posts