Does chemical peel better than hydra facial?

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
oliviachaelotee

by oliviachaelotee on Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:30 am

Does chemical peel better than hydra facial?

Hi, I am looking for some suggestions. I have a fair complexion and not much conscious about my appearance. I recently noticed that there are blackheads around my nose and face. Hence, I'm planning to get a chemical peel in Toronto. What do you think? Is chemical peel better than hydra facial? It would be great if someone could your experience. Thank you.
Last edited by talkhealth on Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed per our terms and conditions

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:40 am

Re: Does chemical peel better than hydra facial?

Hi.

Hope that members will be able to advise you of their experiences soon but do keep an eye on our upcoming British Skin Foundation online clinics in the new year. You can look ahead at the clinics available here http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/online_clinics/and maybe repost your question then?

Regards

Talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:25 pm

oliviachaelotee wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:30 am
Hi, I am looking for some suggestions. I have a fair complexion and not much conscious about my appearance. I recently noticed that there are blackheads around my nose and face. Hence, I'm planning to get a chemical peel in Toronto. What do you think? Is chemical peel better than hydra facial? It would be great if someone could your experience. Thank you.
Different things work for different skin types, speak to the chemical peel company for more advice and suggestion.

thomasmiller2

by thomasmiller2 on Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:50 pm

The effectiveness of chemical peels and HydraFacials can depend on various factors, including individual skin type, concerns, and desired results. Both treatments offer unique benefits, and the choice between them ultimately depends on what you're looking to achieve.

Chemical peels are a type of exfoliation treatment that involves applying a chemical solution to the skin to remove dead skin cells and promote cell turnover. They can be effective in addressing a range of concerns such as acne, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and uneven texture. Chemical peels come in different strengths, allowing for customization based on specific skin needs. However, it's important to note that chemical peels may require some downtime for recovery, as they can cause temporary redness, flaking, or peeling.

4 posts