Help!! I Feel Terrible and don't know how to fix it....

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
AprylD44

by AprylD44 on Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:27 pm

Help!! I Feel Terrible and don't know how to fix it....

I have an incredible sore throat and dry cough and sometimes pain in my chest. My voice is hoarse and the hoarseness and pain in my throat increase when I speak more than a minimal amount. I sometimes have pain and burning in my upper chest. My right ear is consistently in a large amount of pain what usually increases after eating, the whole right side of my neck hurts, my left ear hurts now and then. I had a neck US and all that showed with several swollen lymph nodes and a thyroid nodule same for a CT. The ENT says that he can see signs of reflux when he did the scope and he believe strongly that I have a TMJ disorder. As recommended I followed up with a dentist that says I have absolutely no signs or indication that there is anything wrong with my TMJ. All of my blood work(ANA, ESR, C-Reactive, TSH etc) is negative for auto-immune and/or Thyroid function EBV shows past infection with very high IGM markers but no recurrence. These symptoms have persisted for at least 8 weeks. I have also lost a significant amount of weight and have frequent heavy periods and diarrhea right after eating each meal. I get a lot of tongue sores that come and go but this weekend I developed a large one on the side of my tongue in the back and I had a lot of white puss where my right tonsil used to be. Strep test was negative and now ENT says backed up salivary gland because i don't drink enough water....100 oz of water for a few weeks will clear it up, I'm not so sure....

Has anyone experienced similar symptoms and gotten a diagnosis?

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:46 pm

Re: Help!! I Feel Terrible and don't know how to fix it....

Hi AprylD44,

Unfortunately we are unable to advise you regarding specific medical conditions or make any diagnoses on the forum. We recommend going back to your medical health professional if your symptoms persist, particularly if you continue to have pain in your throat and chest as we are sure this must be very worrying for you. Please do let us know what happens though, and how you get on. It may be that you seek an alternative opinion if you are not satisfied with what the Doctor has recommended.

Have you considering signing up for the wellbeing support programme though? It is a programme that provides 19 weeks of dedicated information, sent to you by email in bite-size chunks. Each week you will receive either a PDF for you to download / print OR a video to view containing practical information written by talkhealth and medical and professional experts.

You can sign up for it for free here:http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/psp/wellbeing.php

Hope this helps,

Regards,

talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

helath1986310

by helath1986310 on Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:47 am

Are there Sports women shouldn’t do ?

Women’s remarkable progress in sports and fitness in this century has explodes many of the old myths about what women can and can’t do in the exercise arena. They now complete in sports from which women were previously excluded, such as basketball, hockey, marathon running and race walking (an Olympic medal event for women for the first time in 1992 )

Women play separately from men in activities in which their smaller size could endanger them or put them at a competitive disadvantage. But male athletes are similarly divided among themselves. Boxers and wrestlers for example, compete in different weight classes.

hundalmarck@gmail.com

by hundalmarck@gmail.com on Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:00 am

Consult a medical health professional, this helps a lot.

4 posts