Neuro

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
cautious1

by cautious1 on Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:00 pm

Neuro

Hi,
This is my 1st post. Apologies in advance if this is not the correct platform for my question. Are there any members with neuro (brain lesion) experience?

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:27 pm

Re: Neuro

Hi cautious1,

Great to see you posting on the forum and thank you for your post. Unfortunately we do not have a specific forum for Neurological problems but you are correct to post your question regarding this in the general heath section where our members can view post questions, queries or concerns and our members can reply to them directly.

It may be helpful to have a look here; http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/psp/wellbeing.php where you can sign up to one of our support programmes to help with more general issues such as your overall wellbeing. It is a programme that provides 19 weeks of dedicated information, sent to you by email in bite-size chunks. Each week you will receive either a PDF for you to download / print OR a video to view containing practical information written by talkhealth and medical and professional experts aimed at helping you improve your overall health and wellbeing.

Hope that this helps,

Regards

talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:15 pm

Re: Neuro

cautious1 wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:00 pm
Hi,
This is my 1st post. Apologies in advance if this is not the correct platform for my question. Are there any members with neuro (brain lesion) experience?
I believe i fit in this category, i had a kickboxing fight with a powerful man, i took a lot of punches and went i went home, i had a massive headache, the headache stopped and blood started to run down my nose. I am lucky to be alive.

3 posts