home teeth whitening?

Moderator: talkhealth

17 posts
MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:24 pm

Re: home teeth whitening?

I had my teeth whitened by the dentist: and I'd do it again. I wouldn't use home kits: see your dentist instead. She/he will monitor your progress and you'll have less risk of damage to your teeth. Plus, using a whitening toothpaste twice a day, every single day will also keep teeth white. Also using an electric toothbrush is a brilliant idea. I use an electric toothbrush nightly and my teeth are brighter and whiter. They do cost a fair amount, but last years and years and all you have to do is replace the brush once every month. If you've got the money, I'd invest in such a toothbrush. It'll save on dental treatment, too.

HealthStasia

by HealthStasia on Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:05 pm

SSome people claim that rubbing lemon, orange, or banana peels on your teeth will make them whiter. It’s believed that the compound d-limonene and/or citric acid, which is found in some citrus fruit peels, will help to whiten your teeth.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:40 pm

There are natural ways to whiten teeth, I agree. But for more yellow teeth, I'd advise dental whitening treatment. It can take a lot of chemicals to whiten more severe yellowed teeth. Whitening toothpaste also helps, but - again - in the case of very yellow teeth, won't do much: except clean the teeth.

Strong chemicals are used in dental whitening practices, but they are used on the teeth with safety and care in mind. This is why it takes a good few weeks to see the results. But definitely don't worry about damaging your teeth: modern whitening treatments won't strip the teeth [except of yellow colour] or cause sensitivity. I'd talk to your dentist.

eliseosaelices

by eliseosaelices on Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:30 am

Hi JeffreyQuintero, Same case was here with me, one of my friend recommend me to use purely white deluxe, Infact i feel little bit sensitivity but after using this it doesnt pain at all. Its worth trying at home and its cheap.

Buzz6419

by Buzz6419 on Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:01 am

Hi, we know that it is very important to take care of your teeth because when our teeth are healthy then our body is also safe from all different diseases. Here I can tell you how you can whiten your teeth at home in 2 easy ways.

When you notice that your teeth become too yellow and look ugly then you will try to brush with the paste of baking soda, baking soda is the best ingredient to use while cleaning the teeth so it can help you to remove all the Unsanitariness on your teeth and whiten your teeth.
And the other way to clean your teeth is that you have to clean your teeth with Hydrogen Peroxide. It helps to whiten your teeth and feel your mouth fresh.

samuelezekiel607@gmail.com

by samuelezekiel607@gmail.com on Wed May 24, 2023 11:12 am

When it comes to teeth whitening, you have a couple of options. Visiting a dental clinic can be effective, but it can also be costly. If you're looking for a more budget-friendly approach, teeth whitening at home could be worth considering.

juliaqueen

by juliaqueen on Wed May 24, 2023 12:26 pm

It's an old thread but I just wanted to remind that it's important to follow the instructions carefully and choose reputable products. Some folks have seen significant results, while others may have encountered minor issues like tooth sensitivity.

17 posts