how to improve your mental health?

Moderator: talkhealth

14 posts
scilover

by scilover on Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:15 am

Re: how to improve your mental health?

Another way that works for me is to keep myself busy by doing something I love. Could be painting, exercising, playing games etc. Whatever that makes me happy. And i'll stay away from my phone and social media. Maybe it'll work for you as well.

Jhonjaxson@123

by Jhonjaxson@123 on Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:10 am

According to the Chronic Kidney Disease Solution review, You need not worry about your health condition as it is reversible through The Chronic Kidney Disease Solution book that has helped people stabilize the condition. You can save a premature death if the baby has a chronic condition with the help of this chronic kidney disease solution pdf. You can also avoid hours of dialysis process of changing your blood daily and save money or save yourself from a possible kidney transplant that will risk you between life and death.

agata7ar

by agata7ar on Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:28 pm

Just some ideas that may help...

Tell yourself something positive. Research shows that how you think about yourself can have a powerful effect on how you feel.
Write down something you are grateful for.
Focus on one thing (in the moment).
Exercise.
Eat a good meal.
Open up to someone.
Do something for someone else.
Take a break

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:03 pm

KayAugustine wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:40 pm
Many of us have a serious issue with mental health. Stress, excess workflow, shift work, and sleeplessness are the main reason for the rise of problems with mental health. Generally, we divert ourselves with other interesting works to improve our mental health.

A recent study shows that the maximum number of people who have severe mental health issues uses Kratom to get rid of it. There are various Kratom strains available. It helps in eliminating depression, increased mental clarity, and reducing stress.
I think good coping methods can help the mental health. Such as go to the gym, and steaming the face, and going for massages, and having a hot bath, etc.

14 posts