Anyone have experience with spine surgery in India?

Moderator: talkhealth

5 posts
Edson Aguto

by Edson Aguto on Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:04 pm

Anyone have experience with spine surgery in India?

Hi,
I am Edson, I am looking to travel to India for spine surgery I found a website on google.
Its a medical tourism company anyone have experience with this kind of company or India hospitals?

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:54 am

Re: Anyone have experience with spine surgery in India?

Hi Edson Aguto,

Thank you for posting your question on the forum. Unfortunately we are unable to give out specific medical advice including travelling abroad for treatment, but hope you are able to find some information soon.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Latrice Sang

by Latrice Sang on Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:07 am

Edson Aguto wrote:Hi,
I am Edson, I am looking to travel to India for spine surgery I found a website on google.
Its a medical tourism company anyone have experience with this kind of company or India hospitals?
I haven not tried I do not wish to experience it either. But I hope whoever is undergoing such surgery will recover soon.

AdamJensen

by AdamJensen on Fri May 22, 2020 12:42 pm

I have not tried, but I know that India is not the best place to treat specifically the spine. Read silverscript reviews, it mentions a number of countries where it is better

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:59 pm

Edson Aguto wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:04 pm
Hi,
There are pros and cons to going to India for surgery. They are known to do work on very extreme cases, like people with different sized arms, and people that have two heads and one head is not alive, etc. The bad side is operations are likely to cause death with carelessness. I wish you good luck. I suppose it is worth the risk, i am talking about operations in general and not just India.

5 posts