big muscle soreness after small use of muscles

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
n00e1987

by n00e1987 on Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:51 am

big muscle soreness after small use of muscles

my sympthoms r very simple,i get huge muscle soreness after small use of muscle

for example right now i am able to walk about 40 minutes per day,and if i would walk 1 hour my legs would have muscle soreness for 5 days

if i would do 10 push ups my chest would be sore for 3 days

i tried eating more proteins,stretching,massasging my muscles,cold showers,eating glutamin,eating magnesium but nothing helped at all

i went to hospital and they did multiple tests on me,but every test turned out to be fine

i googled my simpthoms and there came results like "chorinical fatugue syndrome" which is not my case becase chronical fatigue syndrome is when somebody is felling tired without any reason,i am having muscle soreness only if i did more movement than i did the day before,and by "movement" i mean walking more than 40 minutes

also the resaults were some disease that cause muscle loss,i do lose muscle but it is because i am unable to use them

i am not very weak,i think i would be able to walk for 5 hours but i get muscle soreness after walking more than 40

in other words i get soreness without even geting tired nor giving my maximum effort

also i suffer from depression,and i though it could be somatoform disorder but my psychoterpaist said that it isnt

i am 23 yo,174cm tall and i weight 65 kg

does anybody know anything about this disease or could give me any advice what to do about it ?

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:54 am

Re: big muscle soreness after small use of muscles

Hi n00e1987,

Thank you for posting your question on the forum. Sorry to hear about the pain you are in with your muscles. It sounds very difficult for you to know where to turn, given that the tests you had did not flag anything up. It may be worth getting a second opinion from your GP if this continues. Unfortunately we are unable to give specific medical advice on individual conditions here, but please find a link to information on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome:

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/chronic-f ... drome-cfs/

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts