Hello I need help advice on my skin

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
Jester666

by Jester666 on Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:47 pm

Hello I need help advice on my skin

Basically my chin my neck and my right ear the bottom of my face up to my ears is inflamed feels tight it hurts I get pain I put baby oil on the skin 6 times everyday it relaxes the skin for 2 hrs but then starts hurting my face looks swollen when I put oil on my chin my chin goes bright red I have been to so many doctors they just say your treating it and they say your skin looks fine I have had this problem for 10 years my mum said it might be bread that's causing the skin to hurt I have stopped eating bread and fizzy drinks but my skin is still hurting tight swollen red I have tried so many creams but nothing helps its from the inside out the skin problem some days I can't eat or sleep when the skin gets very bad and pain increases. On them days the baby oil doesn't do nothing can someone tell me what to do or what problem could it be no family member in my or my relatives have this problem

Brandon007

by Brandon007 on Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:06 am

Re: Hello I need help advice on my skin

Hi. It sounds like you've got something going on along the lines of an auto immune reaction. This means that your body's immune system is attacking your body. This can be carried by a number of things including a food allergy, stress, lack of sleep, deficiency in certain minerals....I would recommend you start an elimination diet, something like an AIP diet or a carnivore diet. I think you can get this under control without any medications. I am av registered nurse with 11 years of experience. Thanks, Brandon

2 posts