What kind this skin diseases ?

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
blabla20

by blabla20 on Fri May 15, 2020 10:03 am

What kind this skin diseases ?

Hi all,
Two days ago my mother woke up two days ago she had pain in some where like muscle and headache
now her right front shoulder Infected with this skin disease :shock: :( does any one know what is it ( what is name this disease ) how can we treatment with this issue please see the attachment image.
Best Regards

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:46 am

Re: What kind this skin diseases ?

Hi blabla20,

Thank you for posting on the forum and sorry to see you have not received any replies. Please can you re-post your picture as it doesn't appear to have attached. Hopefully then you will receive some help from our forum members.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:13 pm

Re: What kind this skin diseases ?

blabla20 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 10:03 am
Hi all,
Two days ago my mother woke up two days ago she had pain in some where like muscle and headache
now her right front shoulder Infected with this skin disease :shock: :( does any one know what is it ( what is name this disease ) how can we treatment with this issue please see the attachment image.
Best Regards
You said its infected which is good. Because you know what the issue is. Antibiotics might be prescribed to your mother. Whatever it is its fixable, i would not worry so much about it, although your mum needs to have it treated.

3 posts