Health benefits of cannabis

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
petergrinspoon

by petergrinspoon on Fri May 22, 2020 2:41 pm

Health benefits of cannabis

Cannabidiol CBD’s popularity is getting higher, mainly for two reasons: unlike cannabinoid THC, it doesn’t have a psychoactive influence on consumers and it has several scientifically proven health benefits.
Probably the most frequent symptoms consumers are trying to relieve with CBD-based products are various kinds of pain. Many patients reported reduced chronic pain, especially when caused by inflammation.
CBD can also help with cancer-related symptoms as well as side effects of chemotherapy-induced cancer treatments, such as vomiting and nausea. In test-tube animal studies, it’s been shown that CBD can ease the symptoms related to Parkinson’s disease and epilepsy, as well as reduce the progression of Alzheimer’s disease.

lisabaker

by lisabaker on Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:12 am

Re: Health benefits of cannabis

There are many anti inflammatory and analgesic properties of medical cannabis. the people around the world use the various strains of drug for pain and stress relieving purposes. some consume it on the medical prescription of their consulting physician and where cannabis derived hybrid drugs are allowed for sale and trade under their regional legislative framework and some are supposed to quash their addicting hunger for cannabis.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:15 pm

There is a great deal of health benefits by using cannabis under medical supervision. It isn't a case of going to your local dealer and smoking it. I write this because the health profession now agree that cannabis helps medical conditions when used properly and correctly.

An important post.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:54 pm

I would say that we should do things safely. I suppose all medication and health options have side effects. Stay healthy and work on health too. Take your vitamins too.

4 posts