Mouth Pain/sore tounge for 6 weeks

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
DropJupiter

by DropJupiter on Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:33 pm

Mouth Pain/sore tounge for 6 weeks

Hi all,

So for the last 6 weeks I've had a sore tounge. My mouth is literally painful all the time.

I'm the type of person to just brush things off and think they will just go away.

I have reocurring sores on my tounge that come back in the same places, sore throat that hurts to swollow. A sore on my throat that hasn't gone in 6 weeks.

My tounge feels like sandpaper and I have lost some feeling in it. At first I completely lost my taste (got tested fro covid which was negative)

When my tounge touches my teeth it hurts, it's like pins and needles.

My tounge has these red pimples that keep coming and going. I'm awaiting my blood test and taking my swabs in Friday. Hot foods even warm foods hurt and I've now began getting a fissured tounge at the back.

I have felt all round my mouth and don't have any lumps I can find.

Anyone experienced anything similar?

Thanks in advance!

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:47 am

Re: Mouth Pain/sore tounge for 6 weeks

Hi DropJupiter,

Thank you for posting on the forum and sorry to hear of your symptoms. We have noticed that you have not received any replies yet from members but hopefully you will receive some replies soon from members who may have experienced this or similar. Lets hope the tests that you have had reveal what is causing these symptoms.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:30 pm

Re: Mouth Pain/sore tounge for 6 weeks

DropJupiter wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:33 pm
Hi all,

So for the last 6 weeks I've had a sore tounge. My mouth is literally painful all the time.

I'm the type of person to just brush things off and think they will just go away.

I have reocurring sores on my tounge that come back in the same places, sore throat that hurts to swollow. A sore on my throat that hasn't gone in 6 weeks.

My tounge feels like sandpaper and I have lost some feeling in it. At first I completely lost my taste (got tested fro covid which was negative)

When my tounge touches my teeth it hurts, it's like pins and needles.

My tounge has these red pimples that keep coming and going. I'm awaiting my blood test and taking my swabs in Friday. Hot foods even warm foods hurt and I've now began getting a fissured tounge at the back.

I have felt all round my mouth and don't have any lumps I can find.

Anyone experienced anything similar?

Thanks in advance!
There might be infection in the tongue, or it could be a variation of an ulcer formed on the tongue. The only way to be sure is visit your dentist.

3 posts