multivitamins for hairloss?

Moderator: talkhealth

16 posts
scilover

by scilover on Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:27 am

Re: multivitamins for hairloss?

Hair loss vitamins are such as Biotin, Niacin (Vitamin B3), and Vitamin C, and minerals for hair loss such as Zinc and Press, give fundamental hair supplements to feed solid and longer hair. Eating sufficient of these key hair development vitamins can offer assistance to avoid hair misfortune in both men and ladies.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:38 pm

I second your post, Alessandro01.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:12 pm

I do not think multivitamins can cure hair loss. If they could then it would of been well noted. Besides i have taken multivitamins very often and they have done nothing for my hair loss. I have heard that Holland and Barrett offer hair loss solutions, and i may try them in the near future.

limogesbeauty

by limogesbeauty on Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:49 am

Only riboflavin, biotin, folate, and vitamin B12 deficiencies have been associated with hair loss. Researchers have carried out studies on how the these nutrients might support hair growth: vitamins D vitamin E B complex vitamins. Also, hair loss can occur when your body lacks the recommended amount of vitamin D. Vitamin D deficiency has been linked to alopecia, also known as spot baldness, and a number of other health conditions.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:12 pm

Holland & Barrett is a great shop. I have used their supplements myself. They provide fairly natural supplements for various aliments. It is worth checking out their website.

I do not know if multi-vitamins cure/ease hair-loss. I do agree if they did, it would be known by health professionals by now. Health professionals know their stuff and would've informed the public/patients years ago. Still, multi-vitamins do help the body and are worth taking. They aren't a cure-all pill but - again - they do help the body. Whether or not someone takes such pills is their prerogative. I take them myself, though. I have found they've increased my energy levels, which is good.

Just a few thoughts.

kurwoanjohn

by kurwoanjohn on Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:46 pm

16 posts