Searching for a book concerning new method to cure food intolerances

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
Phoenix26

by Phoenix26 on Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:45 pm

Searching for a book concerning new method to cure food intolerances

Hi everybody ! Rumour has it that a significant book has been published or will be published soon. This book is written by a researcher, who has discovered the real causes behind food intolerances and how to cure them. This guy was sick too and in the end he managed to cure his severe food intolerances, other than those of other people. Meanwhile I still search for it, if somebody has some pieces of info about it, can just let me know, pleaseeee ???? Thank you !

P.s. The only info I got is that his name's strange, like Talbot or Talbert or something like this...However, I don't have any clues about his surname and until now I've found nothing :( 

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:54 pm

Re: Searching for a book concerning new method to cure food intolerances

We will be interested to hear what it is to... as long as this isn't a plug for it!
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Phoenix26

by Phoenix26 on Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:06 pm

Re: Searching for a book concerning new method to cure food intolerances

Dear Talkhealth team,
Hope to get some pieces of info for you and for every person on this forum ! I think this search is going to drive me crazy ! XD I receive this rumour by a dear friend of mine and I'm sure she told me the truth, since she's my best friend since the primary school ;D She just told me what I've just written to you :( Hope she will be luckier than me 🙏

3 posts