How can I increase my weight

Moderator: talkhealth

25 posts
ffsxktrs

by ffsxktrs on Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:38 pm

Re: How can I increase my weight

Hello friends I have heard about how to decrease weight but this might helpful to actors who want to increase or decrease their weight according to their roles.

mtammy779@gmail.com

by mtammy779@gmail.com on Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:29 am

Fat is an essential part of your diet; eating it can be a healthy way to regulate weight. Eat nuts, seeds, and seed and nut butter. Try cheese and crackers or dried fruit and full-fat yogurt. Hummus is great on bread or vegetables, and plenty of tahini and olive oil can help you up your calories. Olives and cheese are great when you want something savory.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:55 pm

Look to increase your muscle density when trying to gain weight. Defined muscles look good and you will also have more energy.

Get to a gym and get your body fit.

hundalmarck@gmail.com

by hundalmarck@gmail.com on Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:50 am

Eat more fat and carb food.

epiphany75

by epiphany75 on Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:56 pm

Many might think why would a person want to gain weight when everyone around wants to lose thier weight. Sometimes it could be genetic or probably a case of hyperthyroidism and anemia which could be a reason for you not reaching your ideal weight.
Being slim or thin is not always beneficial, infact such people are always low on energy, feeling sick and tired throughout the day.
some options to try could be
Regularly exercising
Having Milk with Bananas
Dry fruits
healthy diet

25 posts