How to Reduce weight

Moderator: talkhealth

44 posts
mtammy779@gmail.com

by mtammy779@gmail.com on Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:34 am

Re: How to Reduce weight

Everyone wants to get rid of excess or unwanted body fat. In their attempt to lose weight, people look for the easiest ways to lose weight over the internet and start following them. However, it’s essential to know that there is no shortcut. Weight loss can only be made with a lot of patience and determination.

elliebroughton

by elliebroughton on Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:07 pm

I will share my personal experience. Aside from trying to stick to a more healthy meal plan (even though I wasn't on a strict regimen) and a regular workout sessions, I also took weight loss supplements. I believe that they significantly helped me lose weight in a shorter amount of time.

ffsxktrs

by ffsxktrs on Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:38 am

Helllo as per my point of view Breakfast should be high in protein. Sugary drinks and fruit juice should be avoided. Keep yourself hydrated.Fibre intake should also be more less sugar and daily exercise for at least 30 min. Brisk walking is also helpful

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:04 pm

Exercise will tone the body and burn off body fat. And exercise has to be continued: even after losing weight, or else the weight will come back on again.

joycedaniels

by joycedaniels on Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:59 am

As you, I wanted to lose a few pounds and kept looking for natural ways to do it. After reading many articles, I came across one about how intermittent fasting can help in weight loss on a website called The Health Journal. I had never heard of this type of fasting before, but after using it, I actually lost weight very quickly. You could also try this.

creativebigthing

by creativebigthing on Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:40 pm

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting!
I actually enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.
I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back later in life.
I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great job, have a nice weekend!

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:48 pm

I wouldn't advise fasting to lose weight. It IS effective - in the short term - but does not educate anyone about their food choices. It is a quick fix. Unfortunately the weight will come back on when normal eating habits resume.

I'd avoid fasting and I'd avoid liquid diets. AND definitely steer clear of diet pills. My close friend used them and they harmed her. She never used them again after that.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:06 am

Exercise, while not required to lose weight, can help you lose weight more quickly. Lifting weights has particularly good benefits.

felizabrunt

by felizabrunt on Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:09 am

I usually consult with my doctor through Ongo Care for my obesity. He always tells me the benefits of physical activities, He suggested me the best activities for maintaining a healthy weight like jogging, mountain climbing, walking, power walking, dancing, and long yoga sessions. That prevents me from obesity or to avoid regaining weight. Through his advice, I do 40-50 minutes of moderate-intensity activity every day.

hundalmarck@gmail.com

by hundalmarck@gmail.com on Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:29 am

some weight loss advices:

1. Drink the correct amount of water.
2. Modify the protein content of each serving.
3. Reduce the body's intake of carbohydrates.
4. Get in shape to burn fat.
5. Increase the fibre in every meal.
6. Make a sleep routine based on science.

44 posts