How to Reduce weight

Moderator: talkhealth

44 posts
advhccenter

by advhccenter on Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:13 am

Re: How to Reduce weight

or most people, a weight loss goal of 1–2 pounds per week is considered safe. Cutting carbs, eating more protein, lifting weights, and getting more sleep

luckieday11@gmail.com

by luckieday11@gmail.com on Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:24 pm

Thanks for the advice! I'll definitely give these tips a try.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:45 am

My advice would be to consult a medical professional.

Your local medical centre will have practice nurses who know about weight loss and nutrition. They are free, too: at least on the NHS. You have to be willing to work with them: for instance, be honest if you eat chocolate and take their advice about reducing your chocolate intake. That kind of thing.

I know so many people want - and need - to lose weight. I know because I am one of them!

Don't give up and do consult the professionals. And anyone who prescribes diet pills, stop seeing: my good friend took them years ago and ended up very sick. She almost had to go to hospital. It may seem boring but long and slow is the way to go.

primehealth

by primehealth on Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:18 pm

Here are some tips and details for helping to weight loss management

Eat a high-protein breakfast: Eating a breakfast that's high in protein can help you feel full and reduce your appetite throughout the day.

Eat more fiber: Eating foods that are high in fiber can help you feel full, lower your calorie intake, and improve digestion.

Drink plenty of water: Drinking water can help you feel full and stay hydrated, which can improve your overall health and help you lose weight.

Cut back on sugar and refined carbs: Reducing your intake of sugary and processed foods can help you lose weight and improve your overall health.

Exercise regularly: Engaging in regular physical activity can help you burn calories, build muscle, and improve your overall health.

Get enough sleep: Getting adequate sleep is important for maintaining a healthy weight, as sleep deprivation can lead to weight gain and poor food choices.

Keep a food journal: Tracking what you eat can help you become more aware of your food choices and reduce mindless snacking.

Eat more fruits and vegetables: Fruits and vegetables are low in calories and high in fiber, making them a great choice for weight loss.

Practice mindful eating: Paying attention to your food and eating slowly can help you enjoy your meals more and reduce overeating.

Reduce your portion sizes: Eating smaller portions can help you reduce your calorie intake and control your weight.

Find a support system: Having a support system, such as a friend or family member, can help you stay motivated and accountable for your weight loss goals.

Be patient and consistent: Losing weight takes time and effort, so it's important to be patient and consistent with your healthy habits to see results.

From family practice center by Dr Shoaib Malik

richardluis

by richardluis on Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:01 am

Hii my name is Richard here are some "5" Important tips to Reduce weight.

5 weight loss suggestions

1. Never miss breakfast.
Not eating breakfast will not aid in weight loss. You can be deficient in important nutrients and end up nibbling more frequently throughout the day because of hunger.

2. Consume routine meals
Eating regularly throughout the day promotes calorie burning. Also, it lessens the desire to munch on fatty and sugary foods.

3.Consume a lot of fruit and vegetables.
Fruit and vegetables are high in fibre, low in calories and fat, and all three of these nutrients are necessary for effective weight loss. They are also loaded with vitamins and minerals.

4. Be more energetic
The secret to weight loss and weight maintenance is exercise. Exercise has a variety of positive health effects and can aid in burning off extra calories that are difficult to shed through diet alone.

5. Consume a lot of water
Sometimes people mistake hunger for thirst. When you actually just need a glass of water, you risk consuming unnecessary calories.
gacarers.co.uk

rajaibrahim566@gmail.com

by rajaibrahim566@gmail.com on Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:02 pm

I am a Board Certified Rheumatologist practicing in Hamilton, New Jersey. I have more than 20 years of experience in rheumatology and own a rheumatology clinic in Lakewood and Hamilton, New Jersey. I provide the services of rheumatology consultants, viscosupplementation injections, and plasma rich platelet injection. Currently, I am working as a Section Chief, at Arthritis and Osteoarthritis, Monmouth Medical Center, and GPHA, Inc., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I am an expert in managing various Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal diseases including Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), Osteoarthritis, and Osteoporosis.
My Blog: [https://snsrheumatology.com/osteoarthritis-flare-ups/]How long does an Osteoarthritis flare up last[/url]
Contact SNS Rheumatology for proper Weight loss procedure.

rajaibrahim566@gmail.com

by rajaibrahim566@gmail.com on Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:18 pm

I am a Board Certified Rheumatologist practicing in Hamilton, New Jersey. I have more than 20 years of experience in rheumatology and own a Rheumatology Clinic in Lakewood and Hamilton, New Jersey. I provide the services of rheumatology consultants, viscosupplementation injections, and plasma rich platelet injection. Currently, I am working as a Section Chief, at Arthritis and Osteoarthritis, Monmouth Medical Center, and GPHA, Inc., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I am an expert in managing various Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal diseases including Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), Osteoarthritis, and Osteoporosis.
Here are 12 tips to help you lose weight:
  • Do not skip breakfast
    Eat regular meals
    Eat plenty of fruit and veg
    Get more active
    Drink plenty of water
    Eat high fibre foods
    Read food labels
    Use a smaller plate
    Do not ban foods
    Do not stock junk food
    Cut down on alcohol
    Plan your meals

vividose

by vividose on Fri May 19, 2023 3:40 pm

There may be a lot of options to this. I don't know which one is better. Maybe sport and healthy food

mornigstar

by mornigstar on Tue May 23, 2023 7:42 am

There may be a lot of options to this. I don't know which one is better. Maybe sport and healthy food

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed May 24, 2023 11:05 am

rajaibrahim566@gmail.com

I agree fully with your post.

44 posts