How to Reduce weight

Moderator: talkhealth

44 posts
MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:34 pm

Re: How to Reduce weight

My current goal is to avoid putting on weight: rather than losing it. And I am succeeding. If I can remain a steady weight, then I won't have to reduce weight in future.

A strange concept but it works!

talkthru

by talkthru on Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:08 pm

Trying intermittent fasting can be of some help .Along with weight loosing management , mental health is important.
Positive mental health is crucial in today’s world, as it profoundly influences every aspect of our lives. Mental health can impact our thoughts, actions, and interactions. It empowers us to navigate challenges, build meaningful relationships, and make informed decisions.
Similarly, TalkThru is a a digital platform that makes it easier for people to get access to mental health services anywhere, anytime from dedicated professionals so that you can feel emotionally empowered through your wellness journey.

rasayanamayurveda

by rasayanamayurveda on Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:21 am

Discover an Effective Approach to Weight Reduction with Rasayanam Garcinia Cambogia. Elevate your weight loss journey with the natural benefits of Rasayanam Garcinia Cambogia. This potent supplement can potentially aid in boosting metabolism and managing appetite, supporting your efforts to shed excess weight. Incorporate Rasayanam Garcinia Cambogia into your routine and take a step closer to your desired weight loss goals.

Buy Now: https://rasayanam.in/buy/garcinia-cambogia/

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:21 am

I just avoid junk food and don't eat sugar-ladden foods. I also try not to snack. I DO have a little chocolate but I don't always eat biscuits and only have dessert once or twice a week. Crisps are also avoided.

I just use common sense.

marikumari1999@gmail.com

by marikumari1999@gmail.com on Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:33 pm

Some great advice has been shared in this thread. In addition to what's been mentioned, it's important to remember that weight loss is a highly individual journey. While general tips like eating a balanced diet, engaging in regular physical activity, and ensuring adequate sleep are universally beneficial, the specific approach can vary greatly from person to person. I would also add that physical activity, low-calorie diet these two facts help to achieve the goal

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:08 pm

marikumari1999@gmail.com wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:33 pm
Some great advice has been shared in this thread. In addition to what's been mentioned, it's important to remember that weight loss is a highly individual journey. While general tips like eating a balanced diet, engaging in regular physical activity, and ensuring adequate sleep are universally beneficial, the specific approach can vary greatly from person to person. I would also add that physical activity, low-calorie diet these two facts help to achieve the goal
I agree 100% with this post. Weight loss is different for every person. What works for one does not work for another.

There are diet companies who cater for the individual. I don't know the names of these companies but it makes logical sense. I would certainly Google weight-loss programmes that cater for the individual.

ellesmith

by ellesmith on Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:03 am

One tip that I follow to maintin my weight is that I will try eating 80% healthy and let the remaining 20% be whatever it ends up being, can also end up being healthy at times. I also do not pressure myself to eat healthy over the weekends. This does not mean that I absolutely eat junk over the weekends but rather be okay with myself if I do end up eating unhealthy.
Explore more about nurturing your Intellectual Wellness

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:46 pm

ellesmith wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:03 am
One tip that I follow to maintin my weight is that I will try eating 80% healthy and let the remaining 20% be whatever it ends up being, can also end up being healthy at times. I also do not pressure myself to eat healthy over the weekends. This does not mean that I absolutely eat junk over the weekends but rather be okay with myself if I do end up eating unhealthy.
This is exactly it. I try to do the same. Balance is key: I certainly try to do so myself.

pittveronica

by pittveronica on Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:39 am

To reduce weight, focus on a balanced diet, including plenty of fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. Additionally, engage in regular physical activity such as cardio exercises, strength training, and flexibility exercises. Ensure adequate hydration and prioritize adequate sleep for overall well-being.
https://www.norms.in/

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:01 pm

pittveronica wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:39 am
To reduce weight, focus on a balanced diet, including plenty of fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. Additionally, engage in regular physical activity such as cardio exercises, strength training, and flexibility exercises. Ensure adequate hydration and prioritize adequate sleep for overall well-being.
You can't go wrong with this advice.

Do also avoid quick-fixes: they don't work and will make you sick. NO diet pills: my good friend did this. Sure she lost weight but she started shaking and became incontinent. Like laxatives these slimming aids need to be taken carefully and with a doctor's supervision. You don't want to take risks with chemicals.

44 posts