Chemotherapy -solving the Toxicity

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
ladyluck

by ladyluck on Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:26 am

Chemotherapy -solving the Toxicity

I had lymphoma cancer, this is actually a cancer of the blood but lymph acts as a filter and the blood cancer gets caught in the lymph and grows there.
But there were complications because there was metastasis to my intestine. I asked my doctor, how could this happen – the metastasis? He said my immune system has lost the power to protect me, cancers release more cancer cells, the metastasis is the result.

Chemotherapy toxicity is common & it is a fact, all chemotherapy are known to be poisons & it is hoping that the cancers may be more susceptible & yield and die to chemo rather than our human cells.
There are humans who have strong bodies and show no signs of toxicity when taking Chemo but others will have symptoms of the poison & toxicity
specially patients who are sensitive and those whole health condition is down like the old or frail.
Some signs include Low blood cell counts · Fatigue · Nausea and vomiting · Loss of appetite · Hair loss · Diarrhea · Constipation · Sore mouth. But parts of the body can be affected – including muscles, organs, many cells, blood ( anemia), veins & capillaries and even brain and nerves.

Unfortunately, I had Chemo toxicity. My tongue ached and I experienced fatigue. When the 1st round of chemo failed, it was followed by a 2nd course treatment of chemo and the symptoms included headache
and back pain and even diarrhea. I started to have sores (infections ) & followed by problems trying to sleep, I realized my situation was more toxicity and had to stop it completely.
But I read cases of chemotoxicity where when brain and nerves were affected, recovery can be slow but brain/nerves are more delicate & in some cases recovery is not complete, these stories really scared me.

Then I had to go through another therapy to counter the toxicity.
This treatment included nutritional supplements and antioxidants to recover .
Exercises were included as these are known to help and improve too.
However, I still had the cancers and it would be harder because cancers are dangerous.

Not all cancers are the same.   But understand, the hard to kill cancer is the real
test for a drug.  Pancreas cancer is one of the most aggressive cancers and is also
one of the hardest to kill.  That's the reason this drug is used against pancreas cancer because being one of
the hardest type to kill and yet this drug alone eliminates the cancer completely in 40 days.  This proves this remedy is one of the very best if not the best against cancer. This drug is triptolide from Chinese Thunder God vine herb. But neither triptolide or the herb was available anywhere.

I completely stopped chemo. My sister recommended Chinese herbs, these herbs could not kill the cancer but it enabled me to survive. Years and years went by.
But one day, I was searching for supplements and the internet is the best place to search. Somehow, there was one info there about thunder god vine and I followed this & searched. That search led to a company that had cancer formula and it included thunder god vine.

It took a while but once I contacted the company, I was convinced to try their formula.
The treatment was not long because in 2 months I completed it. The result was I was totally healed.

My article is about a solution to toxicity in Chemo. The explanation comes from the website.

Keep in mind that whether therapy uses Triptolide or Minnelide( derivative of triptolide), the results are the same. Minnelide is not available to the public.
A discovery by Dr. Rosen of Stanford Hospital, CA ; his Team combined a chemo drug and Triptolide  and/or Minnelide with high improvement due to Synergy.    
​2 important observations:
1.  With  Synergy -  Triptolide and/or Minnelide-  becomes more effective and works at a fraction of its recommended dose
2.  With Synergy - The chemo drug improves and works effectively at a fraction of its usual dose -  This solves the problem of toxicity.  Chemo Toxicity can strike organs & tissues but that will not be an issue.   In fact,  baldness which is one of the toxic symptoms is eliminated.

I write this out of gratitude but I know many cancer patients will come after me & experience similar problems. We can not experience everything to learn but we can learn from others who have experienced it first hand and tell the story.

I am not an expert. But I can tell my story and experience for anyone who wants to listen.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:26 pm

Re: Chemotherapy -solving the Toxicity

This post is wonderful: thank you for sharing it.

2 posts