What are the causes of Obesity?

Moderator: talkhealth

5 posts
rajeshroshan427@aol.com

by rajeshroshan427@aol.com on Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:13 pm

What are the causes of Obesity?

Can anyone let me know the causes of Obesity?

mywholec@gmail.com

by mywholec@gmail.com on Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:44 am

Re: What are the causes of Obesity?

I personally feel less workout and over eating is the main issue behind Obesity. Regular body exercise, yoga, brisk walk should be on regular basic. We also running a child care center where we perform therapies like Language & communication therapy, Social groups for kids etc.
Last edited by mywholec@gmail.com on Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:44 pm

I have heard that some obese people eat so much because there is no hunger limit in their brains. Basically, they are forever hungry because of the way their brains are wired.

Having a stomach-reducing-size operation can reduce the amount they eat. But they need to lose weight before their doctor considers such an operation.

There are many words to describe overweight people: stupid/fat/ugly/lazy. You get the idea. But they may also be genetically programmed to be a larger size. They are not necessarily stupid or fat or ugly or lazy. There may also be psychological reasons, such as depresssion/an eating disorder/a psychiatric illness/low self esteem/lack of education. It is complex and using the term "self control" is pointless. They KNOW they need to exercise and eat less.

Obesity is not always deliberately chosen by the sufferer.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:05 am

Obesity affects children as well as adults. Many factors can contribute to excess weight gain including eating patterns, physical activity levels, and sleep routines. Social determinants of health

felizabrunt

by felizabrunt on Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:09 pm

There was a point in my life when I lost everything. My health and fitness were very out of form. I put on a lot of weight. All was happened due to poor eating and a bad lifestyle. I was not much dedicated to loose that but When a new knee problem came. The doctor evaluated my health condition and advises me about how to weight mange from proper diet and exercises. I applied that advice full of dedication and am now better from my overweight issue as well as knee problems. My doctor fully motivated me from that worst time to now. Now my body is more flexible than before through daily running and exercise. So I can say that a poor lifestyle and bad eating habits are the major cause of obesity.
Last edited by felizabrunt on Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

5 posts