medical grade co2 doxyva

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
Drew Sherlock

by Drew Sherlock on Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:49 am

medical grade co2 doxyva

Hi! I came across a device that heals wound through non invasive transdermal medical grade co2 therapy,
research shows that it can be a stand-alone solution for closing chronic vascular disease-related wounds.
New and old users also reported relief of persistent long-term chronic pain associated with neuropathy, chemotherapy and radiation therapy, non-healing wounds, arthritis, migraine headaches, and the lower back in two to seven days.Very promising! I am thinking of purchasing..
Anyone here using doxyva? Any feedback/reviews?

The Best Ever

by The Best Ever on Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:36 am

Re: medical grade co2 doxyva

Hi Drew,

I am not sure if we are allowed to post about a particular product but anyway, I am a user and I am impressed with the results. At first I thought it was bogus or you know that's just my mindset. After say, 8 weeks of usage? I noticed positive changes in my overall health. See, I have diabetes so obviously I have circ issues. But this one is a game changer for me! I suggest you tried it as well.

KL 8-)

2 posts