Best treatment for scar removal

Moderator: talkhealth

16 posts
CharleneSpringer

by CharleneSpringer on Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:37 pm

Re: Best treatment for scar removal

My skin is deeply affected by acne for the last 3 years which has resulted in deep scars & black spots, but Dermalmd Scar Serum brought back my charm. I can see noticeable changes in my scars within 1 week. But looks like takes time for complete recovery.

Roma019177

by Roma019177 on Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:50 pm

I use DermalMD Scar Serum every day in the morning and night. Sometimes, I mix it with water and other times I use it with moisturizer and then Just on its own. It is very thick so you do not need to use a lot, the less you pull on the skin the better for when you age:) I pat it around my face and I have noticed my face getting smoother and less red but I have also been taking fish oil capsules, Collagen Peptides powder, Lysine, and Biotin everyday. So all together My skin is looking better. I also like to put it on before makeup, I have really dry skin and this helps my fine line wrinkles not be so noticeable with makeup on. :) Happy Camper Here!!

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:03 pm

That sounds like a winner, Roma019177.

aliciamarie277@gmail.com

by aliciamarie277@gmail.com on Thu May 19, 2022 1:29 am

For my scar removal I've used Dermal MD scar cream for about 2 months. I used it on new surgical scars and old acne scars. For acne scars, it has lightened and flattened the scars noticeably. For surgical scars, it has helped greatly in flattening the scar and evening out the color. You have to use this consistently to see results. So far I've had great results!

jsvzzmbzzn87

by jsvzzmbzzn87 on Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:53 am

Hi. This is already a very old topic but i know that laser treatments and cosmetic procedures are popular options when it comes to scar removal. Scar revision involves removing the old scar and using plastic surgery techniques to repair the incision. The choice of anesthesia and recovery time will depend on factors like scar size and patient preference. I had scar removal at Raw Beauty Aesthetics using a laser, and it worked. What about you, guys?

MissCandyGirl

by MissCandyGirl on Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:45 am

Covering up any scars with makeup - like foundation - will avoid attention to it. You can't remove scars but you can cover them up with makeup.

16 posts