Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

Post Reply
1 post
happy dave
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:45 pm

by happy dave on Thu May 21, 2020 4:38 pm


hi to all
some time ago i was re assest for my continence problem i have had this for a few years now.
and i get pads on the NHS max alowed per person per day two years ago i was diagnosed with prostate cancer wich was removed thank you and it seemed to make things wores and asked for extra pads to help me cope with it they said what i got was adiquate for my neeeds at the moment i get the comfort plus pads.
and i want to change to the tena flex belted style as they seem to be better for me as i tried them out .
sorry for waffling about but i need help on how to get my pads change from one type to another and i dont know who to contact as we are governed by a large area health athoraty i.e york for east coast .
any ideas please

happy dave