Introduction

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
peria1949

by peria1949 on Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:07 am

Introduction

Hello guys.I am happy to be in your company.My name is Peria . I am 66 . My wife suffers from urinary stress
incontinence and I surf the web for remedies and advice to cope with this ailment..I am sure I will get good advice from you guys.Thanks.
Last edited by talkhealth on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: URL removed, commercial promotion not allowed per our terms and conditions.

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:09 am

Re: Introduction

Hello Peria

Welcome to the talkhealth. Sorry to hear about your wife's incontinence, but an extremely common problem that so many people suffer with, both male and female and also at all ages. The good news is that over the years there is more and more information readily available and hopefully people find it easier to seek help with these problems. The B&BF the charity that we support offers some really great practical advice so please make sure that you visit their website. http://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/Ch ... dation.php

Best wishes
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

danakerr

by danakerr on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:34 pm

Re: Introduction

Hi Peria. You are such a sweet husband, I salute you. To answer your question, start with the natural remedies. First, she has to lose weight. Sometimes the fat gives too much pressure to the bladder. Second, there's a need to cut diuretics like coffee. Lastly, consult a medical practitioner for an advice and to check her bladder. Don't worry, this condition can still be resolved and treated. :)

3 posts