bladder problem

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
hv98p3tl

by hv98p3tl on Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:42 pm

bladder problem

I am 57 and have just had thrush because of a hormonal problem, the condition has eased, but now I can not eat too much sugary foods without a painful burning sensation in my urethra tract and then have a desperate urge to empty my bladder, I did get up 9 times one night to urinate, it has eased now maybe just once a night I have to use the bathroom, I do pelvic exercises and walk a lot, but walking has now become painful I get a burning and soreness in the urethra especially when I sweat, there was a stage I could not drink tea just one cup in the morning, I can now manage three cups, coffee seems to stop it, but I find coffee makes me edgy and not relaxed, but any foods containing sugar I still have to be careful there was one day I ate no sugar but felt low and tired the next day, can anyone help?

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: bladder problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting in our forum, I am really sorry to hear of your problem. Have you spoken to your GP about it? Would caffeine free teas help, maybe some of the more herbal teas so you get a fruity taste but not the caffeine to make you feel edgy and not relaxed?

Helen
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

2 posts