Frequent urination

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

6 posts
erikaann6

by erikaann6 on Wed May 16, 2018 7:13 am

Frequent urination

Hi!

Since I started working a few years ago, I am experiencing frequent urination and thirst. I drink lots of water then I just urinate it. I know that our bladders can hold out it maximum capacity for 8 hours, but I usually go to the restroom twice every hour.

Should I get checked?
Last edited by talkhealth on Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: signatures advertising products & services not permitted - removed

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:56 pm

Re: Frequent urination

We would always recommend you talk to your GP about any changes in your toilet habits. He/she can then provide you with the right help.
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Mazoli_IC

by Mazoli_IC on Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:38 pm

I was diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis (IC), also known as Painful Bladder Syndrome, in 1995. Frequency if one of the major symptoms. Bladder pressure and pain are also common among IC patients. The latest procedure I had done was Botox injections in my bladder wall. Unfortunately, this did not help me. I am always searching for anything IC-related that could possibly help me. I recently started a blog to share my story, and hopefully, give support and encouragement to others with IC or any chronic disease.
https://treatinginterstitialcystitis.wordpress.com/ Having a support system is so important. Hopefully, your situation is not IC. Find a great doctor, and hopefully get better quickly!
erikaann6 wrote:Hi!

Since I started working a few years ago, I am experiencing frequent urination and thirst. I drink lots of water then I just urinate it. I know that our bladders can hold out it maximum capacity for 8 hours, but I usually go to the restroom twice every hour.

Should I get checked?

Of The Mountains

by Of The Mountains on Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:42 pm

I was on DLA because of bladder weakness along with anxiety and depression. I also worry about money which makes it worse. I try to drink plenty of water and eat fruit but I'm often around people who don't do the same. This has been going on for years.

Of The Mountains

by Of The Mountains on Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:29 pm

I have to use the toilet as soon as I've drank any kind of liquid. This causes me difficulties in the work place where there is only one toilet. I am too embarrassed to explain about it. This has caused problems in flats when I have to get up at night to use the toilet and the neighbours complained that they could hear the toilet flushing.

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:26 pm

erikaann6 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 7:13 am
Hi!

Should I get checked?
It depends on what you drink and how your body reacts to what you drink. Everybody is naturally the same but varies slightly in different experiences. Lower sugar intake and drink consumption.

6 posts