Husband frequently peeing

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

6 posts
JudyJJ

by JudyJJ on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:42 am

Husband frequently peeing

Hello - I'm here really on behalf of my husband. Not sure if this is the right place to be posting as I actually posted in the prostate forum. My husband's father has had prostate cancer and I'm concerned it could be hereditary. My husband has to pee frequently - when he feels the need to go he has to go. I guess it could be signs of other sorts of problems. Tricky think is my husband won't go to the doctor. Anyone experience similar situation with their partner or husband.

Thanks
Judy :D

mansman

by mansman on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Re: Husband frequently peeing

Frequen peeing could be anyting - but to be safe rather than sorry I would really try to get your husband to see his GP. If he's really reluctant could you consider a health MOT for him where everything would be checked? I know it costs money but could be a way of getting your end result - husband in front of medical person.

Hope this helps.

JudyJJ

by JudyJJ on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:15 am

Just a quick update - showed this forum to my husband and reading other people's stories has actually struck a chord - he's agreed to go to the doctor.

Will keep you posted.

alison12

by alison12 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:24 pm

Thats great news!!!
alison12
Forum Moderator
talkhealth moderation team

jackswwagar

by jackswwagar on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:13 pm

I think it is urinary tract infection, which is caused by diabetes and prostate problem. It would be better to take advice of a doctor, try to convince your husband to see a doctor.

JudyJJ

by JudyJJ on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Just a quick update - persuaded my husband to go to the doctor and thankfully he only had a bacterial form of prostatitis which was causing the frequent peeing. Our doctor was fantastic and I'd urge anyone with any issues to definitely see your doctor.

6 posts