Over Active Bladder

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

5 posts
talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:35 am

Over Active Bladder

I suffer from Over Active Bladder for the last 15/20 years and became worst last 6 years when I had Parkinsons. All investigations proved bladder clear. Night time is worst. 5/6 times to toilet. Please help me. Thanks & regards, Muhammad
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Happy Pammi

by Happy Pammi on Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:57 pm

Re: Over Active Bladder

Hi, Have you had botox? I found it very good for calming the bladder and therefore it reduced the amount of times I had to go to toilet. :) :) :)

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:13 pm

talkhealth wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:35 am
I suffer from Over Active Bladder for the last 15/20 years and became worst last 6 years when I had Parkinsons. All investigations proved bladder clear. Night time is worst. 5/6 times to toilet. Please help me. Thanks & regards, Muhammad
Try having less sugar in your drinks. Speak to the GP about options.

michael.b

by michael.b on Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:40 pm

I had the same problems. Since for our health the most necessary is drinking plenty of water that comes back at us in the night. If you don't have other worrying simptoms, try with alternative medicine, my research showed me that african plum, saw palmetto, sabal palm, pumpkin seed etc. could help so I found on internet natural medicine that contains all of the above and is not expensive, name is Regen50, I ordered online so I don’t know about availability in the stores. Research the internet and try with herbal but again I repeat if you have some other symptoms go do check ups but if it’s only urination try with herbal. Cheers :)

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:47 pm

Overactive bladder happens when the muscles of the bladder begin to fix on their own in any event, when how much pee in the bladder is low. These are called compulsory compressions. They make a dire need pee.

5 posts