Hi I am Michaela, how are you?

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
MrsReed2be

by MrsReed2be on Mon May 28, 2012 10:28 am

Hi I am Michaela, how are you?

Hi, I am new to the site, my name is Michaela and I am 25years old from Newcastle UK.

I have been an ongoing sufferer of water infections since I was 16 going to and fro hospital at least once a year, and it's not unusual for me to have at least 3 water infections per month. I often have blood in my urine and it passes after a few hours. My urine can at times have a distinct smell that is unpleasant.

I have had cystoscopy, MRI, Ultra sound, X-Rays and nothing has yet been found or an explanation given as to why I suffer from reoccuring UTI.

I hope by joining this site I may get some explanations, advice or guidance but above all I hope to make friends all over the world with people who are in similiar situation as to myself.

Many thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Kind regards.

Michaela. x

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon May 28, 2012 11:45 am

Re: Hi I am Michaela, how are you?

Hi Michaela,

Welcome to talkcontinence. Thank you for your posts and for sharing your experiences. I hope you get plenty of advice and support from others on this forum.
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Tim

by Tim on Mon May 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Hi Michaela

Oh poor you, I have had a few of those and infections in water works are definately not nice!! .. I can,t really give you any advice but drink loads and I hope they find something soon but keep in touch.

BW
Tim

dylan

by dylan on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:45 am

Hi MIchaela,

My cousin had this and i contacted her just this morning to see what he did. I will send you her details as she is not a member here. She is a very happy woman though i tell ya.
Last edited by admin on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Web addresses are not allowed in signatures unless the member is a talkhealth blogger or partner

4 posts