Vaginal Burning without UTI

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
nzzzzzz03

by nzzzzzz03 on Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:44 am

Vaginal Burning without UTI

Hi,

I hope someone can help me with this. Since Dec, I was diagnosed with a UTI that I took a few rounds of antibiotics for. It kept coming back and I took Furolin 100mg for 21 days which is shorter than what my doctor had prescribed. I left taking it because of the side effects and felt fine. My Urine Culture also came back clean and so did my Urine DR after stopping the pill for a week.

The prob is that my vaginal burning keeps coming back without any other UTI symptoms. I can pee without pain but the burning just goes on. If i have spicy food and apple cider vinegar, it usually makes it worse. I have a sexual health concern related to this. My husband fingers me anally (just one finger) and i feel that this has happened due to that. Is it possible that my insides are somehow damaged and the bacteria from the anal tract keeps leaking into the vaginal tract and that causes the burning to keep coming back? We have never used toys or anything too deep.

pls help me address this concern. I have limited knowledge of female anatomy but I know the distance between a female's anal tract and vaginal tract is shorter and therefore the bacteria can leak in?

thanks,
N

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:41 am

Re: Vaginal Burning without UTI

Hi nzzzzzz03,

Thank you for posting about your concern with vaginal burning. Sorry to see that you have not had a reply to your request for advice. Unfortunately we are unable to give out specific medical advice here but would suggest visiting your GP who will be able identify or rule out any conditions that could be causing this.

Kind regards
talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:16 pm

Re: Vaginal Burning without UTI

nzzzzzz03 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:44 am
Hi,

I hope someone can help me with this. Since Dec, I was diagnosed with a UTI that I took a few rounds of antibiotics for. It kept coming back and I took Furolin 100mg for 21 days which is shorter than what my doctor had prescribed. I left taking it because of the side effects and felt fine. My Urine Culture also came back clean and so did my Urine DR after stopping the pill for a week.

The prob is that my vaginal burning keeps coming back without any other UTI symptoms. I can pee without pain but the burning just goes on. If i have spicy food and apple cider vinegar, it usually makes it worse. I have a sexual health concern related to this. My husband fingers me anally (just one finger) and i feel that this has happened due to that. Is it possible that my insides are somehow damaged and the bacteria from the anal tract keeps leaking into the vaginal tract and that causes the burning to keep coming back? We have never used toys or anything too deep.

pls help me address this concern. I have limited knowledge of female anatomy but I know the distance between a female's anal tract and vaginal tract is shorter and therefore the bacteria can leak in?

thanks,
N
It seems you are feeling side effects from what you eat, which means the problem is linked to your digestive system.I know that spicy food can make getting rid of waste out of anus hot and heated sometimes. I do not think it is a bacteria issue. I think it is something to do with your digestive system, and it depends on the spices you digestive. Cream is good but it only works for the outside, and the skin, you need tablets to work on the inside. Speak to your GP about the issue.

3 posts