Page 1 of 1


Posted: Thu May 21, 2020 4:38 pm
by happy dave
hi to all
some time ago i was re assest for my continence problem i have had this for a few years now.
and i get pads on the NHS max alowed per person per day two years ago i was diagnosed with prostate cancer wich was removed thank you and it seemed to make things wores and asked for extra pads to help me cope with it they said what i got was adiquate for my neeeds at the moment i get the comfort plus pads.
and i want to change to the tena flex belted style as they seem to be better for me as i tried them out .
sorry for waffling about but i need help on how to get my pads change from one type to another and i dont know who to contact as we are governed by a large area health athoraty i.e york for east coast .
any ideas please

happy dave

Re: swaps

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:48 pm
by talkhealth
Hi happy dave,

We have noticed that you never received any replies. Did you ever get the help that you were seeking?

Kind regards

Re: swaps

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:56 pm
by happy dave
hi just like to update on my question due to the corona bug there is a back log of getting help.
i rang my continence nurse for a update and was told i would have to be re assesd again i cant understand why
my needs have not changed apart from stiff hands fingers ence the change of pads to the belted pads .
she told me they were so far beind and could not say how long it could be before any one could be in touch .all i ask is some one to say ok and sign it off to my suplyer to change my products from one type to another type .
not asking for any extra pads seems i need to put up with it for now making me a not happy dave :?

Re: swaps

Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:33 pm
by Prycejosh1987
Do what you think is best and speak to the GP.