Overactive bladder

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
sh0911125

by sh0911125 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:45 pm

Overactive bladder

Hello,

I suffer from an overactive bladder and nocturia. It has affected my mental health and caused me to be anxious and unsettled when I’m in public. I am 22 years old and I spend my days staying at home for quick access to the toilet because I feel uncomfortable when I’m outside. Not even 2 mins after emptying my bladder, I can feel my bladder muscles contracting constantly. I have used several medication such as solifenacin and betmiga but with no luck. The feeling l of having to go to the toilet just doesn’t go. I have ran tests and it also shows that I am emptying out my bladder fully so I don’t know what to do anymore. It’s affecting every part of my life and I’m losing sleep because of it

Prycejosh1987

by Prycejosh1987 on Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:09 pm

Re: Overactive bladder

This is a very common problem, it depends on what you are drinking. Coffee and tea makes me go to the bathroom more than when i drink things without sugar. It could be sugar intake that are causing these bladder issues.

2 posts