A pressure feeling in bladder

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
Roobear13

by Roobear13 on Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:25 pm

A pressure feeling in bladder

I’ve had ongoing Utis for years now and think I have them under control using medication.But lately I’ve started to have a heavy pressure feeling in bladder and funny twinges down below. It quite sure how to describe the feeling.Had a urine sample tested at docs and that came back clear.It isn’t painful to wee.I’ve been having a break from the contraception pill for a couple of months also.Not sure if that is a link.My underwear seems damp most days too.Please help.
Any help would be muchly appreciated as it’s starting to get me down.

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:16 am

Re: A pressure feeling in bladder

it can also indicate an underlying health condition, such as interstitial cystitis. However, some people experience this pressure constantly, and it may feel like an ache. This is not normal and is likely caused by interstitial cystitis

talkhealth

by talkhealth on Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:25 am

Hi

In this case we would recommend you seek professional medical help.
Although the first test was clear there is still an ongoing problem and is something that should be further investigated.

In the mean time it may be helpful to visit these pages:
https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/t ... r/articles

Talkhealth
talkhealth
Visit our events page https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/events

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:05 am

Nonetheless, delayed or extreme bladder strain can show hidden medical issue, including interstitial cystitis. Interstitial cystitis might endure forever, yet medicines can assist with easing side effects.

4 posts