general bladder problems

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

3 posts
topsy

by topsy on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:57 pm

general bladder problems

have a problem in that I have a permanent ache in the bladder area. Only relieved when I urinate. After about 10 minutes the ache returns and I feel I want to urinate again but have no urgent urge.Stream is quite slow. Not sure if this is because I have to go every hour or there is a problem with emptying my bladder. Have had bladder cancer and during routine check asked them to check for inflammation of bladder and uretha. There was none. During procedure with camera in bladder would this check if bladder empties properly or could this be o.a.b. Any information would be appreciated.

B&BF

by B&BF on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Re: general bladder problems

Hello topsy

We have a confidential Helpline which you may like to ring for more advice 0845 345 0165. Alternatively you may like to visit our website for more information. www.bladderandbowelfoundation We have a wide range of information on OAB and other bladder problems which may help you.

regards
The Bladder & Bowel Foundation (B&BF)

Helpline: 0845 345 0165
General enquiries: 01536 533255
Email: info@bladderandbowelfoundation.org
http://www.bladderandbowelfoundation.org

northerner

by northerner on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Re: general bladder problems

Hi Topsy

you need to see a Urologist and arrange a urodynamics investigation. This is the only test that will tell you what your bladder is up to. It's well worth it and will hopefully lead to a treatment for you.

Take care

Lil xx

3 posts