How to approach my doctor

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
family4ever

by family4ever on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:33 pm

How to approach my doctor

Hello forum .
I'm 32yrs old male & I'm not entirely sure what type of uriny incontinence I'd have,.but I'm sure it's caused by my medication my problem isn't so much how to live with but by I guess admitting it to my GP - my medication will be reviewed very soon and naturally i'll also inform those doctor's of the side effects ,. it simply informing them both of it. i'm fine managing it by myself almost ,. but i'd just liked it acknowledged
help needed Thanks

snowee12

by snowee12 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:00 pm

Re: How to approach my doctor

Hi there,
You don't have to wait for a medication review if medication is causing you problems even if it isn't the medication you are entitled to ask for advice or help at anytime. Why not book an appointment and say to the gp that I am on such and such medication and I am having problems with my waterworks could it be this medication I am taking. If he says it could be ask what you can do about it. Maybe there is another medication which works equally well but does not cause bladder issues. If it turns out not to be the medication then your gp will be able to advice you either way.

Good luck

2 posts