Page 1 of 1

Questions for my doctor

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:53 pm
by Ricc1948
I've been suffering from bladder and bowel incontinence for a year or so. I've had three extremely embarrassing bowel incidents in this time and numerous "near-misses". Recently I've had a colonoscopy and been informed that I suffer from diverticulosis. The hospital specialist has referred me back to my GP. I've made an appointment to see him and am wondering in what ways he can help me and what sort of advice I might expect of him. I am 65 years old and suffer from diabetes.

I would be very grateful if anyone who has been in my position can give me any advice about things I should be talking over with the doctor.

Regards, Ricc

Re: Questions for my doctor

Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 4:57 pm
by B&BF
Hello Ricc

Have you tried the information on the Bladder and Bowel Foundation? We have information on diverticulosis and a section on how to approach your GP.

You can visit our website here.http://www.bladderandbowelfoundation.or ... isease.asp