irriated bladder please help

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
page

by page on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:24 pm

irriated bladder please help

iv had irritated bladder for the past year im 36 and had camera up there and pressure test done but thats it and now the urologist said iv just got to go away and say to my self that i have not got bladder problem, my problem does go away for aweek or two if very lucky then comes back and this time it flared up real bad. i cant express how deeply upset i am all the time i feel like i cant cope any more even more so that the urologist said just deal with it. i dont now what todo i feel like my life is over. please can anyone help as iv read afew things like take vitamins and change diet. but dont drink fizzy pop or caffereine .

evelyngilbert

by evelyngilbert on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: irriated bladder please help

Don't worry.. You should go to a incontinence expert. It seems your problem is getting worse, so take proper medication. You should use incontinence products and diapers for managing your bladder and eat healthy and nutritious food. You will get well soon... :)
http://www.coriumdirect.ie/adult-diaper-!13-cat.html

2 posts