Post infection

Browse our forums now - if you wish to talk to others you need to be a member. Simply follow this link, create a username and password, and you could be talking to others in our forums today!

Moderator: talkhealth

2 posts
kimmyMac

by kimmyMac on Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:21 am

Post infection

I'm a 20year old female, I had a nose operation and came out with a Catheter from the hospital as I was unable to pee after my op. I had been getting urine infection almost every second wee with the Catheter. I finally got that out at the end of June and following a failed twc I was taught self catherisation.

2 days later I ended up in hospital unable to preform it where they drained my bladder for me. I was then released 5 days later managing to catherise myself.

After coming out of hospital I have been getting these sharp pains I my sides, initially just my left side but know my right side under my ribs and goes round to my back. I went to the doctors on Monday and showed I had a severe urine infection... I was given ciprfloxion 500mg and tramadol 50mg 4 times a day... I also was told my kidneys were a bit inflamed

I went back on Friday as I was feeling worse! They done a dip test which showed no infection but was sent to the lab anyway, I was taken of the tramadol and put on paracetamol and codeine if I needed it (which I do) I have now been constipated since Monday as well!

I'm still getting this horrible sharp pain in my sides and lower back as well as very nauseous ( not been sick though) and extremely tired all the time. I'm getting really sick of it all now and just don't know what to do sad nothing is taking the pain away, any suggestions would be great! I'm sick of constant visits to the doctor but don't seem to get anywhere with them sad

Again sorry for the long post but any advice would be great!

olivia999

by olivia999 on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:09 am

Re: Post infection

If you have bladder problems its very important to be conscious about your diet. A swollen or an inflamed bladder can cause a host of unwanted symptoms like pain. Well you can visit here to ge some information regarding the diet when you are suffering from bladder problems.

http://www.doctorshealthpress.com/food- ... ed-bladder

2 posts