Urinary incontinence

Moderator: talkhealth

4 posts
stacstorm

by stacstorm on Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:22 am

Urinary incontinence

Hi All,

I am living in Toronto. I am 20 years old. And I have been dealing with urinary incontinence for the past few months. I cannot control my bladder. It starts to leak suddenly. I have to wear diapers 24/7 and I feel shame. I think if it goes like this, then I have to deal with bedwetting for my whole life. I also have urinary infection. I feel little pain in the pelvic area.

And if I cannot control the bladder leaks during my class times or any parties, I cannot even imagine the situation. Everybody will mock and laugh at me. I need a solution to tackle this urinary incontinence problem. A friend suggested me to do physiotherapy for treating urinary incontinence. What do you guys think about this? Is physiotherapy an effective treatment? Please share your opinions based on your experiences.

Thanks!

grindwalter

by grindwalter on Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:48 am

Re: Urinary incontinence

I have not experienced that yet, but I think drinking water would help and perhaps seek a prof medical expert.

aceofs10

by aceofs10 on Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:27 am

Hi All,

I am living in Toronto. I am 20 years old. And I have been dealing with urinary incontinence for the past few months. I cannot control my bladder. It starts to leak suddenly. I have to wear diapers 24/7 and I feel shame. I think if it goes like this, then I have to deal with bedwetting for my whole life. I also have a urinary infection. I feel little pain in the pelvic area.

And if I cannot control the bladder leaks during my class times or any parties, I cannot even imagine the situation. Everybody will mock and laugh at me. I need a solution to tackle this urinary incontinence problem. A friend suggested I to do physiotherapy for treating urinary incontinence(https://sharpedgeshop.com/collections/s ... ti-purpose). What do you guys think about this? Is physiotherapy an effective treatment? Please share your opinions based on your experiences.

Thanks!

advhccenter

by advhccenter on Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:14 am

The first-line treatment incorporates showing the patient a few conduct treatments, for example, bladder preparing and toileting propensities, way of life adjustments, voiding journal, dietary changes, and staying away from bladder aggravations

4 posts